Monday, July 2, 2012

Fourth of July Must Haves.

Gojane.com  $33.40


Gojane.com $35.00

Gojane.com $48.00


Topshop.com $68.00
BrandyMelvilleus.com $21.00
BrandyMelvilleusa.com $55.00
BrandyMelvilleusa.com $19.00
The biggest day in American History is the fourth of July, also known as Independence day. On this holiday Americans celebrate by being with their family, cooking out, and spending the day in the sun. These items show the true spirit of this great country and are some of my favorites. I happen to own the American flag booties and I plan to wear them this upcoming wednesday in celebration. I love this country and all it has to offer so maybe that's why I can't get enough of this color combo. I'm pretty sure I bleed Red, White, and Blue. I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday. God Bless America!
Xoxo Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment