Thursday, July 5, 2012

Celebrate Freedom.

bigredsignfireworks
These pictures are from yesterday's independence day festivities. I spent the day with my Dad's family in Whitney, TX. I always love going there because it has so much old town charm. I'm always fascinated by old advertisements and soda is no exception, so I just had to take a photo in front of this one. We went to an adorable dinner and had the best pie I've ever had in my life. The day of food, swimming, and sun ended with a firework show while driving home, at one point they surrounded us. My cousin will be staying with us for a few days and I'm extremely excited to catch up with her. I hope you all had a wonderful fourth!
Xoxo Sarah
OOTD: Shoes-Gojane.com Top-Forever21Headband-Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment