Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cow'n Around with a bit of Pixie Dust.










Hey everyone! These are collective pictures from yesterdays hangout with my two best friends Sarah and Hope. On our way to Grapevine we passed some cows and I had on a cow skull shirt so it was only fitting. In one of the downtown shops there were jars of fairy dust and I love Peter Pan and it matched my makeup so there's that. We had a day of shopping at the mall and dowtown, eating at the mall food court, thrifting, cupcakes, losing my phone, finding my phone, and taking pictures. Overall it was fun and very tiring. i hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.
XoXo Sarah
 Shirt- Southern Made Hollyowood Paid Jeans- Target Boots- Khol's


1 comment:

  1. lvoe your make-up

    xoxo
    http://lisasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete