Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Colors of the Wind




Hey everyone! These are some pictures of yesterdays outfit taken by my best friend Hope of Simplyhopestyle. I had a busy day yesterday so I had a need to look cute and I hope i did. I went to school, then to Hope's, then to the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Cast Party, then back home to hang out with a friend and watch a movie. It was a pretty booked night I must say. It was a long week and Im so thankful for the three day weekend, I hope yours is great.
XoXo Sarah
Necklace- Metro park Shirt- Lola Jeans- Tripp NYC at Hot Topic Bag-threadsence.com Shoes- Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! That shirt is so cute and looks great with your hair color!

    Jeri,
    http://justafashionistastuckinbville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete