Monday, August 22, 2011

School's In Session












































Hey Guys! Today was my first day of my Junior year! While I am excited about that it was a rough day. My classes are over the place, I eat lunch at 10:15 and I already have homework! Its going to prove to be challenging it seems but it's going to be alright as long as long as I look snazzy! This was my outfit for today and I definitely think I turned some heads. I wore my new necklace, boots, and fringe crop top. I also had so much fun with my makeup this morning. I hope you love it as much as I do, have a great rest of your Monday and a great week! Oh and be sure to check out my facebook page for new videos and other exciting things coming soon http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Scarlet-Eye/171900616210351
xoxo Sarah
   Boots-Lauren Conrad Fringe Crop Top-Freeloader Hindu symbol Necklace- Mudd for Kohl's Lipstick- MAC Lady Danger Eye Shadow- 120 pallet

No comments:

Post a Comment