Saturday, August 6, 2011

Feelin' cocky, Pecocky that is.





































































      Hey guys! The other night was the Ke$ha concert and Hope and I had a blast! Im still in awe of all the glitter, crazy people, and the heat. It really was like a giant party, LMFAO was amazing and Ke$ha was so much fun. If you ever get a chance to see either of them do it! Anyway, this is a look at my fun new maxi dress. I bought it because as most of you know I love peacocks and feathers and this dress just looks like one big peacock. I hope you enjoy it!
xoxo Sarah
Maxi dress- Khol's Necklace- Gift Lipstick-Covergirl lip replenish (Embrace) Gold Eye shadow- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream shade 11(Gold) Other Eye shadow-120 Shany Pallet

No comments:

Post a Comment