Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Scarlet Eye



DSC06061 by Sarah White3
DSC06054 by Sarah White3


 Hey! My name is Sarah White and I just took my first crack at a makeup blog. Thanks to my friend Hope! You may know her from her blog Simply Hope. I am sixteen years and I definitely want to be a makeup artist! My passions besides makeup, fashion, and hair are ,acting on stage and singing.I have a twin sister that is absolutely nothing like me. You will see a lot of bright colors on this blog because that is my personality! I want to express my love for makeup, fashion, and hair through this blog.

Thank you!
xoxo Sarah




6 comments:

  1. Cool blog, I'm looking forward to more posts ;) Good luck, btw luvv your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A follower of hope's, and now yours :) Great luck! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you are amazing at doing makeup you definatly should be a make up artist!
    good luck on you blog :)

    ellie oxoxox
    http://livelaughloveblogger.blogspot.com/
    followed you hope you follow back ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This make-up looks great. Cant wait to see what you will post next.Good luck for the future.

    Adele xx
    Maybe you can check out my blog sometime -
    http://petalsandbowsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coool eyeshadow! And I love those shoes!! :)

    -Erika
    http://erikaskinnygenes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I L O V E your creativity and talent!
    Keep up the great work...I can't wait to see what's next!
    Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete