Monday, August 27, 2012

Young & Wild & Free


DSC03077DSC03030DSC03018

So basically I'm in love with this outfit...feel free to disagree, but it makes me feel like Nicole Richie. Today was my first day of Senior year and let's just say I'm so not ready for it, I feel like I was a freshman just a few months ago. I feel like this was an eye catching first day outfit and suited me perfectly. It''s colorful, bohemian, and bright...my favorite! It also reminds me of the Kimono Miley Cyrus wore to the 'Never Say Never' premiere a few years ago. The best part is that this dress was even on sale! Everything about it is just perfect! I also dyed my hair, in case anyone was wondering. Hope everyone in school had a great day today, have a great week.
Xoxo Sarah
Dress-Forever 21 Shoes-Forever 21 Ring-Charming Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Sarah:) You do bohemian so well and I can't get over that dress!

    ReplyDelete