Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dancing Queen

banquetlookup.jpg
Banquetface1.jpg banuetstandingback.jpg
Hey everyone! Last night(friday) was my Theatre Banquet and I felt like I stepped right of the 1970's with this look. I was inspired when I saw this dress and built on the 70's theme once I saw the movie Dark Shadows, I even used my Crimson Amulet pallet from NYX. I love sparkles, color blocking, and bright tones so this outfit excited me. For my hair I was inspired by Farrah Fawcett(obviously) and all the characters from Dark Shadows really inspired my makeup look. I had a wonderful time at banquet and I even won a few awards such as best dressed and the director's choice award for best actress overall, as well as became Indian Theatre's 2012-2013 President. I'm so excited to be even more involved in theatre and I cannot wait to fulfill my Presidential duties. I am so thankful for my directors, my fellow actors, and my department.
Xoxo Sarah
Dress-H&M Clutch-Target Shoes-Khol's Bracelet-F21 Ring-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment